This course has been created from start to finish with the Nutrition Coach in mind!
As nutrition professionals ourselves & collaborators at the Health Coach Collaborative, we kept seeing many of the same themes coming up when interacting with new coaches in the industry. There was a dire need for more information on being an entrepreneur and how to practically apply all the information we learned in our programs. In fact, we all wished we knew exactly how to run our businesses from start to finish when we had graduated from our programs! This course is meant to help you find your bearings and get you off to the right start from the very beginning of your business journey.
On top of that, we wanted to ensure all of our graduates knew how to consult with clients professionally, knowing exactly when to deliver what information, and how to sell the programs you’ve created.
The instructor and author of this course, Lynne, was lucky to have solid work experience in management, administration, advertising, and sales. Creating the Holistic Nutrition Hub and The H.U.B. business process has been a way for her to share her passions, and knowledge, all while lending some inspiration to those just starting in the industry.
If you follow the steps that are taught in this program, you will have your consulting/coaching process completely figured out. Included in this course are many bonuses, business checklists, and handouts to help you along.
The idea of this course isn’t just to help you figure out your own packages or teach you the psychology behind sales but is really the breakdown of everything you need to be on TOP OF YOUR GAME when starting your business.
What will you get out of this course:
– Learning about a positive mindset in entrepreneurship
– The Business Foundations that are absolutely necessary to have when starting your business
– Creating documents & handouts that will help build clarity around your business
– The basics of marketing & social media
– “Done for you” packages with pricing breakdowns
– Tools and software recommendations to get you going for little to no money!
What you won’t get in this course:
– The “easy road”: This is a packed course with lessons, homework, quizzes, and accountability built into it! Remember that mindset piece? Being an entrepreneur takes passion, grit, and determination! Getting through this course will help you breeze through your business challenges.
– Be sure to allocate enough time each week to studying and completing the assignments. It is important that you check off each task so you can move forward with your work and be able to share the knowledge that you have with those who need it most.
For further business support, join our Holistic Nutrition Hub Facebook Group. Here you will find over 1400 other Nutrition Professionals where you can share stories, ask questions, and stay connected with like-minded people within our community.